MG-MCB 10(0.15 Micron) Micro Guard Filters
MicroGuard™ Series Membrane Filter Cartridges
MicroGuard™ membrane filters provide reliable bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction for safer and cleaner drinking water without incorporating chemicals into the media or adding chemicals to the filtered water. The MicroGuard carbon block membrane cartridge, MG-10MCB, is uniquely designed with integral carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and for providing extended life of the internal membrane element. This cartridge has 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks and operates at a higher flow rate with lower pressure drop. This makes the MG-10MCB ideal for Point of Use (POU) applications. The MicroGuard cartridges do not require USEPA registration and their effectiveness is not susceptible to common substances normally found in some water, e.g., hydrogen sulfide, natural organic matter (NOM) and total dissolved solids (TDS).
Features, Options, & Benefits
- Absolute 0.15 micron particle retention for bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction
- 99.9999% bacteria reduction (>6 Log)
- 99.9999% cyst reduction (>6 Log)
- Combined carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for extended life and chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Utilizes patented highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane with proprietary hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting and high flow
- Double o-ring end cap seals for absolute sealing in PENTEK Seal-Safe™ 3G housings
* please note this cartridge will only fit the 3 g pentek housings.
Price includes GST, Free delivery rural destinations will incur additional charges.